It is time to share solutions, not problems
The reasons for production and consumption of clean and renewable energy just keep piling up. We all know that.
Unfortunately, discussions on renewable energy quickly become pointless political discussions. Instead of discussing efficiency or availability of energy, we end up arguing about who is responsible for the current situation, or whether global warming is just a myth.
Furthermore, everyone is simply adding more fuel to the fire, lobbying for their “side”, or their opinion. This is not one of those reviews, opinions or discussions. But the thing is, everyone can highlit what the problem is, but only a few will try to present the solution for that problem.
The thing is, everyone can highlit what those problems are, but only a few will try to present the solution for those problems. And what are those problems? For starters, we all have to pay those energy bills, and we pay them regardless of the service we receive. Moreover, the growing environmental and geopolitical instabilities can easily damage the already poor and outdated grid system.
For starters, we all have to pay those energy bills, and we pay them regardless of the service we receive. Moreover, the growing environmental and geopolitical instabilities can easily damage the already poor and outdated grid system.
So, the focus of this review will be on the people who are actually sharing solutions for the problems we all have.
The undeniable necessity for renewable energy
The continuous monopolization of energy business will not be stopped if some politician stays at the podium and promises “fair and open” market. His campaign was probably financed by those companies.
And while we share our problems, they share their profit; our hard earned money!
I am a dreamer. I dream of the world that will use 100% clean energy. Now, most of you will say that dreaming won’t get me too far, but it was a start. If I can’t make the world to use clean energy, at least I can use it.
But firstly, I wanted to know more about renewable and clean energy and most of the things I’ve found were beneficial for everyone.
- Zero to very little pollution. Even if you don’t believe in global warming, no harm is done if you produce clean energy. It is a win-win situation.
- The unlimited energy supplies (solar, wind, geothermal, bioenergy…)
- With the reduction of fossil fuel usage the air, soil, and water get cleaner. When that happens, public health increases worldwide.
- More jobs! Renewable energy is less mechanized, meaning it requires more manpower for its functioning.
- More reliable energy system and more stable energy prices.
Independence and renewable energy
And it is not just about efficiency or environment, it is also about independence. As I’ve already said it, our world is getting more and more fragile. This is simply the truth, whether we liked it or not.
Floods, hurricanes, firestorms, tsunamis; these things are happening all around the world. According to scientists, it will even get worse. Sure, we never believe these undesirable events will happen to us, acting as if such events are happening on a different planet. On the other side of things we have geopolitical problems, terrorist attacks, riots
All these catastrophes can cause major power outage anywhere on this planet because electricity is usually the first victim of such events. I’m not trying to scare anyone, I just feel that it is my duty to at least remind people of how fragile our system really is.
Instead, I want to focus on the brighter side of things, and that is independence. And I’m not talking about a backup generator, I’m talking about your own power plant! So, I decided to research solar panels and small wind turbines, simply because they are the most cost-efficient system for private homes.
And then I hit the wall. The prices for these systems were plainly unbelievable. And prices are the way they are because of various reasons, such as equipment necessary for installation, hardware, installation, overhead costs…
But there is always a solution
Remember when I said that the focus of this review will be on the people share solutions, not problems? Well, I’ve found that man, and his name is Jeff Davis.
Jeff and his family have personally experienced the power outage during a cold winter storm. It lasted 3 and a half days, his family was freezing, their food was rotten… He wanted the same thing, his own home power plant, but unlike me, he managed to overcome the problems I couldn’t.
His friend Tim Baker, a solar and wind power expert, explained to him how he orders individual parts and assembles them on his own. Why? Because it is 10 to 15 times cheaper to do it this way!
DIY Home Energy
Tim and Jeff came up with the idea of DIY Home Energy system. They realized that if they do a step by step guides on how to build your own solar system, numerous people would benefit from it!
So, they started filming their own work. Thus they produced video lessons on how to build your own system, followed by fully illustrated guidelines for each step of the process.
After they’ve finished the instructions, they shared it with the people who were interested in building their own system. And Tim and Jeff were very dedicated to these lessons. They tweaked and adjusted their lessons several times, up until everyone who participated in their testing was able to assemble the systems by themselves.
But what exactly is DIY Home Energy?
Think of it this way. Let’s say that, instead of getting vegetables at the supermarket, you decide to grow your own vegetables. And since you don’t know much about gardening, you need to watch videos, read books or what not in order to grow them.
Let’s now say that you don’t want to spend unnecessary money and buy preassembled panels. You also don’t want to pay someone to make the system work because you want to do it yourself. This is where DIY Home Energy comes into play. It teaches you how to properly build your own system, what material you need, where can you get that material for the cost-effective price.
And the benefits are countless.
- It will cut your bill by 75% within just one month.
- You will finally be independent. No more reliance on big energy monopolies and unstable grids.
- If a power outage happens because of floods, storms or other undesirable events, you won’t even feel it.
- You will even be able to make money off your own electricity because you will produce more energy than you can spend.
How hard is it to install this system on your own?
If you can read and use a screwdriver, you are pretty much ready to build your power system. This offer comes with 3 hours long video guidelines and detailed illustrated instructions for each video.
- The course will explain what material you need and why you need it. It will even advise you where to get solar panels for the best price
- It will highlight the biggest mistakes people make when they build their own solar panels
- How to tune your solar panels for more efficiency
- You will learn how to scale up your solar panels to produce the highest amount of energy possible.
Is this all I get?
Tim and Jeff have included bonuses for every person who wants to produce their own power and be independent of greedy power companies.
The DIY turbine program
Why only harness the sun’s energy if you can also harness the wind’s energy? This guide will show you how to build your own wind turbine. Solar panels and wind turbines complete each other’s weaknesses. That way you will be able to produce power regardless of the weather and the time of day.
The Solar, Wind, and Battery Bank Sizing Calculator
This calculator will showcase you your power usage and savings are. With the help of this device, you will gather the exact data on how many panels you need to power your home.
The Advanced Power Savings Guide
Just because you produce your own power, that doesn’t mean you can’t save more money. This guide will teach you a few tricks on how to smartly use and save energy.
Bonus atop on bonus!
- Easy to use, step by step instructions
- Promoting clean energy
- Promoting independent energy production
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Very useful bonus content
- Product site needs to be refreshed in order to fully open
- Bonus reserved for first 30 customers is incorrectly described
If you are among 30 people that order this product, you will also get:
- Lifetime Premium Support: If you encounter any problems or have any questions, you will have access to Jeff’s personal email and the email of his support team
- Lifetime Premium Updates: You will be notified about any updates regarding this product
- DIY Solar Heater and Oven Guide: This guide will show you how to build a power-saving portable Solar Heater and Oven
If you are wondering why you haven’t heard of this before, you don’t have to past the greedy marketing machines of big energy companies. It is simply not in anyone’s interest to advertise this product in their reviews.
Think about it. If people actually knew that they can produce their own power with very little investment, every energy company would lose money!