When it comes to online gaming, League of Legends ranks among the most hyped about and played games. Millions of people across the world do enjoy online gaming. The internet has changed the way we see everything in this century. Online gaming has completely taken over the world of fun and games.
Something special about online gaming is that it is so enjoyable. You get to learn a lot and the ease of use is an added bonus. Apart from being a source of entertainment, it is a hub of creativity. Dealing with all the challenges found in the games is known to improve or widen someone’s thinking capacity. To be able to stand out in any online game, players have to go to an extra mile. You have to think and act reflexively with ease. No one wants to be defeated. People also use useful tips that will help them win an online game.
Top 5 ‘League Of Legends’ Tips
League of legends is one of the most played online games. It is also one of the most challenging and enjoyable online games at the same time. Irrespective of the many things that you have to go through, the game has remained entertaining. It is also a perfect way of improving someone’s creativity. Have you been struggling with your chances in the league of legends? Are you looking for the perfect ways to stand out in that online game? I am going to outline some of the top 5 tips you can use in league of legends.
- Get To Understand Your Game
Like many other online games or other games, the first step requires understanding your game. This means that you have to learn and understand the basic of the game you are playing. This means that you should know the resources, the different solutions and the options you have.
For league of legends, you obviously need to connect with your teammates in a perfect manner during the game. To make sure that you achieve this, you need to understand all the maps and positions in the game. You also need really good internet. Learn the framework of the Summoner’s Rift. Also make sure that you get all the positions that you can play. These include Jungle, Top, Mid, Support and ADC. It is a perfect way to help you have an easy time when connecting with your teammates.
- Swap Out Your Summoner Icon
Did you know that your icon absorbs all the losses that you face as a player just like any other dream catcher? As a result of this, it is important to change your icons that have faced defeats on a regular basis. When a gamer is moving to ranked matches his Summoner Icon is judged. By changing your Summoner Icon it will help you recover your League Points.
- Know The Lingo
When it comes to multiple players on League of Legends, communication is a very important factor. If you want to play on a LOL mode then you must know the Lingo. This will help you connect and communicate with other teammates. There are various terms used in the game such as Gank, Drag, CS, WaveClear, CC. Get to understand the League of Legends lexicon to make it in this area.
- Fid Your Niche
League of Legends is a game that involves multiple players. As a result, you need to have teammates to enjoy the game. However, finding the right teammate is very important. You cannot me an amateur and play with a pro. It will obviously not work.
Always make sure that you find players that can play at your level. This makes sure that you both enjoy the game without anyone getting bored. It will also help you develop your skills in the game.
- Make Use Of The ARAM
Are you an amateur or you are trying to develop your skills? Then the All Random, All mid mode is the perfect option for you. Playing directly on player-to-player will most certainly involve less relaxed ambience as compared to using the ARAM. It is thus better to use the ARAM especially when you do not know exactly what you are supposed to be doing. Using the tips above you ensures that you are all covered to move in the League of Legends. They are the best tips for both experts and newbies.
What Is the Best Character in League of Legends?
When you talk about the best character to use in the league of legends is a whole large and complicated issue that requires a lot of attention. League of legends is a game with different classes. Each of these classes is made up of its own champions of character. Remember, there are certain characters that do well in specific classes. The league of legends is a complex game with over 130 character or champions. When choosing the best character to use it will all depend on which class you are and how much you understand the game. Especially if you are a newbie it may be difficult to determine which the best character is for you. Apart from finding the best character, using the character could be a challenge at the same time.
League of Legends Champions/Characters
The best way to start before finding your best character is by understanding the whole idea behind League of Legends characters. In this game, the champions or characters are found in the map and used by the player in the game. Each of these players has 4 abilities which are activated by W, Q, E and R keys. These characters can be grouped into different teams which you can choose from. Every champion has special abilities that stand out from others. The characters will work depending on your location which also determines your role. Depending on the location you are in, you can be able to choose the best character to help you. There are basically 5 main roles in the game. These roles include the Top, Mid, Bot and Jungle.
Best Champions for the Top Role
Understanding the champions or the characters it will help you understand what to use for which role.
- Maokai (The Twisted Treant) – His skill set is known to teach on damage reduction and the importance of vision. He is one of the best top characters you can get especially for the beginners.
- Ekko (The Boy Who Shattered Time) – He is a tank build. One factor makes him one of the best characters to use. He is a fun character to play with for the beginners.
Best Champions for the Mid Role
- Morgana (The Fallen Angel)-She is well known for her Q which is a skillshot. She possesses a mixture of both defensive and offensive skills.
- Ahri (The Nine-Tailed Fox)-Her many abilities and the survive ability makes her popular for this category. She can survive a number of damages and still come out strong.
Best Characters for the Support Role
- Leona (The Radiant Dawn)-Leona’s crowd control makes her a perfect character for the support role.
- Braum (The Heart of the Freljord)-He is a great character when it comes to the support role. His skill set is mainly on slowing your opposition and protecting the teammates and this makes him a good character for this role.
Best Character for the Jungle Role
- Vi (The Piltover Enforcer)-Her punishing skill set and the ability to clear the jungle makes her a fun character to play with. She also offers perfect mobility.
- Graves (The Outlaw)-If you knew Graves before the update done in 2016, then you may not take him for a perfect jungler. However, he is now a perfect match for the jungle role. With his ability for little damage, he is a fun character.
How to Start Playing League of Legends
As much as League of Legends is a complex game, starting to play the game as a beginner is not difficult. You are just supposed to follow some simple steps and you will be having fun within a short time. Here are some of the steps you can follow to start playing the League of Legends.
Start With the Game play
This is where you have to choose your preferred game play. Here are some of the steps that will help you go about this.
- Co-op vs Al. In this type of game, you will be playing with your player controlled characters against the computer controlled bots. There is only Classic mode for this game type.
- PvP. For this game, all characters are controlled by actual players. Some of the options for this mode include; Classic where players target to destroy the base structure or enemy’s Nexus.
The other mode is ARAM, the characters are chosen randomly then players fight together in a central lane. There is also the Dominion mode where the game is about control. Taking control of certain locations or capture points is important here.
- Custom playing- For this mode, one is able to select the number of players to play with. There is also a password to protect you from other players.
- Selected the map. Choosing the map is basically looking for a perfect environment to play in. It will also affect how many players you can work with.
- Game type-This determines the manner by which your champions are selected. There are various ways which include the draft pick or blind pick.
- Invite friends. It is a simple procedure which involves clicking “I will invite my own friends”.
- How to use the Riots Points. Riots points are always purchased using real money. You can always locate your Riot points at the corner next close to your name. They are used to buy new champions and other tools.
- Influence points. These are points obtained by playing the game. They are used to purchase Runes, unlock champions and added Rune Pages.
Get Yourself a Character
Choosing a character is a very important thing. It will determine how much you enjoy the game. To go about choosing your character there are a number of things you need to consider first.
- Always look at your abilities and how best you can play the game. You cannot choose a complex character unless you are able to use him or her.
- Consider the abilities and skills of your teammates. What type of game do your teammates play? Will your character be able to deal with their game?
- Study your characters abilities and skill set. This will help you understand exactly how to use the champion you select. Characters are made of different attributes. There are those with attacking powers, defense and magic.
- Once you have identified your characters ability you can go on to equip them as you wish. This is where you will visit the store to purchase other items of your liking to help you in the game.
Get a Strategy
Working on a strategy will help you get the right path to help you work with your teammates. It is also a plan that you will use in winning the game. There are also a number of thing you have to follow to help you manage the game play.Here are some of the things you have to follow step by step.
- The first step to start with is by selecting the best strategy that will help you win. This will involve looking for the best tools to use and in which levels. Know what to do and in which role.
- You will go on to working with your teammates depending on the type of game mode you are in. Always make sure that you target to destroy your enemy’s Nexus and turrets.
League of Legends vs. World of Warcraft
How can we talk about League of Legends vs. World of Warcraft? Which among them is better? Which one is more enjoyable? What are the most amazing features about any of them? According to the research done and testimonies from the players, League of Legends has grown bigger and better as compared to the World of Warcraft. Currently, the League of Legends has increased its players to more than 11 million as compared to those of World of Warcraft which are approximately 10 million. The League of Legends which is an action strategy game and free to play has further increased players to over 30 million people. Approximately, over 4 million people play the game each day.
How Good Does Your Computer need to be For League of Legends?
When it comes to gaming, especially online gaming then the issue of computer requirements becomes an issue. It is so disappointing when you want to play a very popular game but it is not possible because of your computer requirements. To avoid this, I am going to provide you with a guide on the requirements necessary for League of Legends to run smoothly. Let start with the minimum requirements.
- CPU speed of 2 GHz processor.
- RAM of 1GB.If you are using Windows vista or any other 7 then you need 2 GB/more.
- You will require an Operating System of W
- Windows 7, Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1.
- The video card should be DirectX 9.0
- Enough free disk space of above 8GB
- CPU speed of 3 GHz processor.
- RAM of 2 GB. For those Window 7 and Vista should use 4 GB/more.
- You will require an Operating System of Windows 7, Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista SP1.
- The video card of Nvidia Geforce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670.
- Total free space on your disk should be above 12GB.
Best League of Legends Players in the World
In online gaming, the players take hundreds of hours playing to advance in their levels. The following is a list that was compiled by sports authority network ESPN. These are the legends of the game.
- Lee ‘Faker’ Sang-Hyeok- He plays for the team SK Telecom T1. He has a record of winning in several championships and he has an impressive record.
- Song ‘Smeb’ Kyung-ho- He plays for ROX tigers that were beaten by Lee ‘faker’. However, he has shown true grit in the game. He is the underdog of the online world of league of legends. He will have to beat ‘faker’ to get the top title.
- Ming ‘ClearLove’ Kai- this one is from EDward Gaming, he is a player to depend on because he produces results and despite the retirement of his team members, he is still in the game.
- Kim ‘Deft’ Hyuk-kyu- he is also from EDward Gaming and has been in the team for long. An emotional and really good player, he has won the Summoner’s Cup.
- Bae ‘Bang’ Jun-sik- He has shown that he can play several times and when you combine him with Faker, he is awesome.
The rest of the top 10 List includes
- Han ‘Peanut’ Wang-ho
- Cho ‘Mata’ Se-Hyeong
- Kim ‘Ssumday’ Chan-ho
- Kang ‘GorillA’ Beom-hyeon
- SØren ‘Bjergsen’ Bjerg
In Conclusion- This game is a wonder to behold and be involved in. if you want a taste of the world of online gaming, I suggest you start with this one.